Sunday, September 14

So I've Royally Fugged Up.

I'm pretty much one of the most self centered self absorbed narcissistic people you might ever meet. In my mind the world revolves around me... But sadly enough it doesn't. They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Well there you have it.

I hate myself for making her hurt. This pretty much solidifies my status as best friend scum of the earth. I don't think I not even once stopped to consider how she might feel about my absence and if and/or when I did I don't think that mattered much in my decision making. It was all about what I wanted and how I felt.

I may have lost one of my best friends over this and you know what if I did I deserve it. I love her and I hope we can recover from this but if not I totally understand and all I can do is learn from my mistakes. :-[

Sent from my iPhone