Wednesday, May 6

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Graduation is downright depressing. How can I be excited and happy, when come May 16th I am going to be a straight up bum...with a degree. There's no bright and promising future for me, I don't have a job. So I graduate and then what... I work at WaWa? That's that bullshit. Like what the hell am I supposed to do for money? How am I even supposed to take the effin NCLEX if I don't have the $200 it costs to pay for that shit?

And I'm supposed to be happy? For what? I would totally stay in school another year if it meant come 2010 I'd be graduating with a job. I have like nothing to look forward to. I'm supposed to be starting my life and instead I'm just going to graduate and be stuck. All progression pretty much ends with that. Yeah graduations a hilight, and climax of my life...but then what? I come crashing back down to reality where I'm a broke unemployed bum? I'm not happy this sucks. Fuck my fucking life, and this stupid ass economy!!!