Monday, August 31

Living La Vida Loca

I have decided that it is time, for the next 6 years (God willing) I'm dedicating myself wholly to enjoying the last of my twenties. Up until this point I have yet to really live. I'll be 24 years old in a matter of days and what can I say that I have done that signifies life? The answer is a resounding, NOTHING! Damn shame.

The question I keep asking myself is: if not now, when? No one is ever promised tomorrow today, in a split unfortunate second it could all be over. I don't want to be that woman looking back over her life all tangled up in roads she hasn't traveled. I want to live my life to the absolute fullest, I must!

I'm twenty four years young, it's about time I start acting like it. And in light of recent events, now I don't have to answer to anyone but God. Loves it!!! This girl is going to finally start acting all growed up from here on out.