Friday, August 15

Keep It Moving

It would be down right foolish for me to stop now.
I have 1 year left, and come hell or high water I am graduating May of 2009.
I have worked to hard and I have come to far to just stop now.
I have a rough year ahead of me, I know.
But whatever I'm doing this. =)

++ edit 8.16.08++

The lord works in mysterious ways. I am finally approved for health insurance. Therefore enabling me to dump the university's crappy health care plan. Thus saving a whopping $3,000 on tuition. Once I call Res Life and tell them to cancel my suite that will be another 8 grand saved, so slowly but surely it looks as if I just may be able to pay my tuition this year. With my fingers crossed that I get the scholarships I'm going after this is really going to happen. I will graduate!!!