Tuesday, October 14

Girl Crush vol. 2

Yesterday my best friend asked me why I didn't have a boyfriend...I don't think she's ready to hear about how at this point in my life, I'd much rather have a girlfriend. Or how I'm attracted to boys, because I can easily admit it some are really very gorgeous and sexy, but for now all I can think about is being with another girl.

I hate keeping things from them but you know what I hate even more, having to hide who I am in the first place. But I doubt that they would understand. It would be hella weird, and I'm chicken shit. So long story short, I gave her the unabridged version..."Oh I'm focusing on school right now. I have so much going on in life as is without adding a boo to the equation." Which I mean is some sort of the truth... =/ Oh well and whatevs.

[a][d][d][e][d]
My future career as a nurse, has the potential to be a very wise decision or a very dangerous one. Some of the sexiest women around are nurses, I'm still trying to decide if that's a good or bad thing. Considering the fact that I just spent all clinical lusting over the nurse I was assigned to work with, I'm not so sure. I feel like such a horn ball...I mean on one hand, working with someone who was hot not to mention super nice, and outgoing was a very pleasant surprise considering what I'm usually stuck with. We spent pratically the whole shift talking which was definitely a welcomed suprise considering as student nurses we're pretty much overlooked and disrespected. And my god, she had the most beautiful gray eyes, I had to keep turning my eyes away from hers out of fear of drowning in them. Today was a good day, but if I was a registered nurse, god only knows how many mistakes I may have made in my patient care working with someone as gorgeous as her. It's kind of hard to keep my wits about me, GAWD I am soo BI! =D
As careers are concerned it was either a nurse or a police officer and by the looks of B in this uniform, I think I would have been screwed either way...



Speaking of lady cops, in a random twist of events Misses Officer zoomed by me on the highway today. She's sexy and once upon a time I was really feeling her style, but nevertheless she is a bitch and I refuse to go that route again. From past experience I know that story does not end well. I still can't help but to think of her whenever I hear the Lil' Wayne song, and now whenever I see this damn Like A Boy video...