Saturday, October 11

What About Your Friends?

Holy Shit We're Mean Girls!!!

MsLeadingLady, AM, MP, and BB.

Ok so as lame as this might sound/actually be...this is sooo la girlas and me. Last night, in thinking about recent drama and events I realized that our group dynamic and personalities are practically identical to the cast and characters of this movie Mean Girls.

"She's fabulous but she's evil."

Regina George, Totally AM. I love girlie to death but no if ands or buts about it she's A BITCH! And since I believe in making excuses for my loved ones: she's a Gemini, sometimes I seriously doubt that she can help it. I mean a true Gem. One minute she's the life of the party, one of the most hilarious people you'll ever meet...the next evil takes a human form in AM, and she's a fire breathing dragon. Cruel and bitchy for no apparent reason whatsoever. She's a no holds bar, take no shit, kick ass and ask questions later kinda gal...so for that reason flaws and all, she's our leader.

"I love her, she's like a Martian."

MP is definitely Cady Heron. Like Cady, MP spent her younger years growing up in another country so doesn't have the stupid little hang ups us American bred kids have. She is the sweetest person, the type who would give the shirt off her back if you needed one. A true I'd do anything for you type of friend. Besides MP is our little human calculator, one who actually likes math. I know, right? Ew.

"She's one of the dumbest girls you'll ever meet."

Then there's BB. The resident air head. BB is all innocent and sheltered, and definitely provides the comic relief, as some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth is just so not smart. She's the type whom in growing up still managed to keep in touch with the kid that lives inside of her. Sometimes it's downright refreshing, not to mention hilarious. Although I must admit most of the time we're not really laughing with her, but more like at her but shes still our girl and we love her. BB is Karen without question.

"Gretchen Weiners knows everybody's business.
She know's everything about everyone."
Last but not least, there's Ms. Gretchen Weiners or as you know her... Ms.LeadingLady or otherwise known as ME!!! Besides being SO FETCH and loving attention, my hair is full of secrets. I am the nosy know-it-all, and I must admit, sometimes I do pacify Regina (or AM). In addition, I am a talker so sometimes my mouth does get the best of me. Like: [Open mouth: insert foot]. Irregardless, I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me...but I can't help it that I'm so popular. =)
And if our school was US weekly, believe me we'd always be on the cover. ;-)