Tuesday, November 11

Pinch Hitter?

I'm thinking of linking back up with "School Supplies". I'm not desperate, just lonely. There is no feeling there whatsoever. But talking to him makes me feel wanted. And most importantly not so lonely. I am a terrible person for even considering using him for my own personal gain knowing that we can never and will never amount to anything major... All the while also knowing from him making it absolutely crystal that he wants us to be just that. It's just that for me, in this moment some companionship is better than none at all. Maybe I am desperate. But I think I'm going to go on seriously considering sending him a little friendly "Hey you, been thinking of you" text and see what happens. God, I'm going to hell. >:)

[a][d][d][e][d]

Ok so in a moment of weakness I did wind up texting him, but immediately regretted it afterwards and never texted him back. I strongly considered deleting him all together since I seriously doubt that I'll ever contact him again, but haven't done so yet. All I know is he's not for me. I don't think any "he" is, at this point in time. I'm not going to rush into anything especially something that's not real with no possibilities of ever going anywhere. So Lesson Learned!!!