Saturday, November 15

What Happens in the 'burg Stays in the 'burg!

So I spent the past three days sleeping next to a beautiful woman & I'm probably one of the only people alive who says that and actually means "sleep". I've been well aware of my crush on G.G for awhile now and our little trip did not help the situation not one little bit. I am so attracted to her it's ridiculous. Sleeping in such close proximity and spending so much time with her over the past few days was absolutely brutal but alas I got through it just before falling madly in love with her and completely ruining our friendship by "accidently" touching her inappropriately during her sleep (totally joking about the last part, lol). /:)

Nevertheless Harrisburg was awesome. The convention was a bit draining but it was great to get away and cut loose. And when I say cut loose boy do I mean it. Thursday night was insane. My first time getting "white girl" wasted, and although I paid for it the next day with a wicked hangover, good times were had by all. La girlas are still laughing at my drunk ass. Supposedly Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" was meant for me that night. All I can say is thank God no one video taped, and what happens in the 'burg stays in the 'burg. Starting the night off with a drink that was practically all top shelf Tequila (Patrone) was a very bad choice. I was pretty much screwed from the very beginning. G.G followed suit and by the end of the night we were both giggling idiots, right before passing out on one another. :"> I wish I could say that was the first and the last time...but I'd probably be lying through my teeth. I had a blast and if I had to do it all over again I know I probably would.

In other news I met a shit load of potential employers at the career fair and my hope for my future in nursing has finally been restored. I am so excited to start applying, interviewing, and hopefully relocating. There are a bunch of in state hospitals I'm going to apply for but you know my real hope is to get one out of the tristate. I have a lot more hospitals to choose from, but much research is going to go into them all. Although they are out of state, some of the locations are iffy. It's weird that this is one of my priorities but I'm definitely looking to relocate somewhere with a prominent LGBT scene. This is why LA has always been my first choice. But I'm slowly coming to the realization that it's going to take some time before I'm able to afford to live in a place like Cali. DC doesn't seem like such a bad choice, and neither does B-More these days, but we shall see.