Wednesday, January 21

Closer To Fine

Three business days have passed, and I have decided to repress my weekend like a bad nightmare. Stop obsessing and forget all about it, after this post I mean. I didn't get the job [I think]. So whatever. =(( If I am to ever get over the love I feel for the Cleveland Clinic... =P~ I guess I should just forget all about it, or I will forever be spoiled for any other hospital. They probably called TJ and some hating bitch [that pretty much convicts the whole staff] probably went on about how I'm such a horrible employee. =;

Nevertheless, I have to move on. Time to get back on the bandwagon and start applying and interviewing elsewhere. :-B Which totally sucks balls, but again... whatevs. May cannot come, without me having a position somewhere. It simply can't. I'm a nursing student for fuck's sake, graduation is not supposed to come and I still don't have a job. That's for business and all those other majors. Ugh the real world is so stressful. #-o I'm happy for senior year, but I gotta say all this employment business is totally harshing my mellow. :(