Wednesday, January 7

Happy New Year? vol. 2

This new year has been absolutely atrocious-my brother has been sick, my cousin has been raped... 7 days in, there has been more drama and bad shit happening than all of 2008 combined. I swear I hope all of this is not a sign of more bad things to happen. I just want to be happy back in my bubble of security and naivety. I just want to go back to being hopeful and excited for the future...

Right now I just don't know if that will ever be possible. I feel that I am changed. Nevertheless out of all the bullshit, one thing I have learned is that the only person I can truly count on is myself. From here on out, I have to learn to stand independent of anyone else because people will always let you down. In this world, all you really have is yourself. So from here on out, that's the way I'm living my life. My state of mind is simple: Fuck the World. All about Self. B-)