Thursday, September 24

Sent from Heaven...

I am so grateful for my life right now. I don't have everything I want, but I have everything I need. This job offer seems to be sent from heaven. Every day gets better than the last. I finally have a job where I am actually happy to get up and go into work. When I was applying and interviewing for this job I prayed to God to only give me this job if it was best for me in all affairs of my life and so far, so good. He answered my prayers. Thank you Lord, this is truly a blessing. I don't mean to get all sanctified and holy in this post but that is seriously how happy I am with where I am in life right now, and I know none of it would have been possible without God's grace and favor. So again, I thank you and please God let me just as happy as I am now maybe thirty or forty years in... lol..