Monday, November 3

Thank G-d for Scholarships!/Post Secret Vol. 2

The weight of the world...has literally been lifted from my shoulders. I could not be happier now, with my school of nursing. Thanks to a $13,000 scholarship I finally have all the money I need for school and it is official I will be graduating come May 2009! I can't even begin to explain how relieving this is all feels. It is everything I wanted, definitely everything I needed. I can finally breathe, sit back, and enjoy senior year...well not really because there's still academics to fret over but at least now I'm not juggling the stress of academics and the added stress of finances (0r the lack thereof). Academics I can handle, that's the easy part believe it or not. Now I can work and rest assured that all my hard work is money in the bank, not to be signed over to the university. Let's just say this makes this scholarship makes my life a million times easier. ;]

In other news, I realize how emo I was with my last post, and after really thinking about it I realized that I don't really want to be OUT. I mean at least not to my family, and probably not to my friends either. My sexuality is kinda a part of my life that I want to keep private. They don't need to know or have that part of me. Which probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me, but whatevs. That's one of the main reasons that I'm excited to graduate and relocate. Going to a place where no one knows my name. I can start over fresh. Tabala rosa, you know. A blank slate, and then I can be whomever I want to be. Like I said this probably doesn't make much sense and I'm too wiped to sit and explain so just know that finally, I'm content. :]