Tuesday, December 9

What About Your Friends? vol. 3

It's the end of the semester. That should totally explain my absence. I am friggin exhausted, and the end has only just begun. This week is full of the god awful HESI tests and next week is full of the god awful finals so I anticipate absolutely losing my mind [and many night's sleep] before all is said and done. 8-} Anyhow this entry is going to be short and sweet. I only dropped in to make my presence known in December since up to now I have yet to do so. And to also commemorate this moment in time, where I-Ms.LeadingLady have decided to go solo. @-)

I love la girlas and maybe it's the stress of the end of the semester and me being irritable and extra sensitive...IDK!! All I can say for sure is they (and more so Cady than anyone else) are driving me crazy. Maybe it's not them, it's me but I need a little break from our "Bromance". I need my space. I am so happy to have at least a month to myself away from them. Maybe absence really does make the heart grow fonder. In any case, I'm breaking away just for a bit. My new years resolution is to definitely be a lot less codependent on my "friends". /:)