Sunday, January 18

Cleveland Clinic

I went on my first nursing interview this weekend, and I am praying with everything that is me that it will be the last [I mean at least for awhile]. I spent the past two days in Cleveland and fell head over heels with the Cleveland Clinic. Believe me when I tell you it is ama-za-zing!!! I friggin love it. And if I don't get hired, I swear I will cry. Before this weekend I had a minor interest in the Clinic but now I feel like I really don't want to do anymore searching, applying, or interviewing I found where I belong. It is a perfect fit, and I can totally see myself working and living there.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy for being so nervous, and are positive that I will get it, but I mean I just don't know. I know the interview seemingly went really well, so well that the nurse manager asked me if I had ever taken classes on interviewing but I mean good interviewing doesn't necessarily mean a job. I have that same feeling I had when I left my first interview at TJUH. Good interview, but in the end I didn't get the job. Not getting this job will break my heart. So please G-d make it happen. [-o<